Identity Theft Services
It's true that credit unions need to provide their members with a wide range of products and services to meet their financial needs. But in today's world, that's not enough. Credit unions also need to be able to protect their members from threats of fraud and identity theft.
Sollievo has joined forces with CyberScout (formerly IDT911), to offer your credit union Identity Theft Services, a complete suite of identity protection services that will reduce your members' data risks and boost your credit union's reputation for security.
Our proactive program provides continuous fraud education and access to resources to help resolve harmful and time-consuming identity theft incidents and data breaches.
Choose to offer your members one or all of our Identity Theft Services:
- Educational resources for learning how to minimize risks
- Full identity theft recovery assistance
- Proactive risk reduction and resolution for all types of identity theft
- Document and identification replacement
- Protection for members' immediate family
- Unlimited 24/7 access to dedicated fraud specialists
- Credit and non-credit fraud monitoring
- Potential fraud detection alerts
- Easy-to-use web portal to access reports
- Protection for businesses/business owners
- Breach management hotline
- Identity management for employees
- Access to elective breach resolution services (notification letters, call-handling for breach victims, investigative services)
For additional information on Sollievo's Identity Theft Services, please contact a senior consultant at (855) 605-5664 or email@example.com.